Onu UI is currently in WIP. It is not yet ready for production use. We appreciate your support and feedback as we work to make it ready for everyone.
At present, the component library still needs a large number of components. You are welcome to contribute components, and you are also welcome to make comments and suggestions!
Onu UI is a Vue.js based UnoCSS UI library that allows you to make beautiful websites.
It includes a comprehensive collection of prebuilt components that are ready for use in production right out of the box.
Onu UI is beautiful by design and features a suite of customization options that make it easy to implement your own custom design system on top of our components.
The component library is written with the latest Vue3 setup script, full of Typescript, and uses Vite and Tsup to package and build the component library. In addition, we also embrace the latest front-end ecological cutting-edge technology, thanks to VueUse, and the huge Vite plugin ecosystem.
To install, please see Installation.
- 🌈 Components Design - Onu provides neat & beautiful crafted UI components.
- 🔥 On demand Import - Provide resolver to automatically import only used components.
- 🎉 Typescript Supported - Support TypeScript & type checked & type inference.
- 💎 Iconify Icons - Use any icon from the library you love.
- 🍬 CSS Preset - Has UnoCSS preset package to use, rendered UI easily.
- ⚙️ Theme Config - Use attribute mode like unocss to design. Support theme config to customize theme.
More coming soon... welcome PR.
All components supported in modern browsers, support of neerly two or three versions.
|IE / Edge||Firefox||Chrome||Safari||Opera||Electron|
|last 2 versions||last 2 versions||last 2 versions||last 2 versions||last 2 versions||last 2 versions|
You can subscribe to this feed for new version notifications: https://github.com/onu-ui/onu-ui/releases
OnuUI is under intensive development, we need your valuable comments and feature requirements of the component
If you submit any bugs, please use the OnuUI Playground to provide a minimal reproduction.
Thank you to all the people who already contributed to Onu UI!